
10/16/07
So this is my first ever blog.... or blogging for that matter and I am trying out some new things with photos and well... blogging. In this picture I am with my wife in Pittsburgh, this was actually used as our engagement photo... taken with an old digital camera... not professional as we didn't see the point in paying someone to take a picture of us. We live in Chicago, a few blocks from Wrigley Field... however I am a die hard Chicago White Sox fan... some might say I live behind enemy lines.... but we do enjoy the restaurants and nightlife that Wrigleyville has to offer. My wife is a HUGE Pittsburgh Steelers fan and I grew up in a small town in Indiana as Minnesota Vikings fan (don't ask me why). However I did enjoy following the Bears the last few seasons while Rex Grossman was under center here.... but now that he will most likely be wearing a different uniform next season my wife is trying her best to turn me into a Steelers fan... we will see. Anyway, I just wanted to post my first "blog" and check it out... more to come later as I have more time.
6 comments:
Your wife is hot.
I think Mr. K is hot!!!
Try not everyone can follow in the Indiana tradition of recruiting players who bring so much to the sidelines (drugs).
I have to admit that James Hardy does look good.
The nice thing about KU and IU is that we both usually treat football as an intramural sport.
Sorry I can't spell. First word should be True in previous post.
Hi Paul, You have a great blog!!
love, mom
I saw Cinderella Man over the weekend. You are right, it is a tearjerker. I wish my father was alive to see it. My Dad was a depression teenager. His older brother was a boxer.
Post a Comment